This grass string trimmer is for cutting grass and ground cover which uses a flexible monofilament line instead of a blade. It consists of a rotating spindle from which the string protrudes, at the end of a long shaft with a handle.
A string trimmer works on the principle that a line spun fast enough is held out from its center (the rotating reel) very stiffly by centrifugal force; the faster the hub turns, the stiffer the line.
The head contains a safety shield on the user side and a rotating hub which may also be called a head or spool.
It runs on a 20V lithium-ion battery (rechargable), which is pretty standard for most cordless trimmers.
20V Lithium-ion battery
12″ (30cm) cutting width
Uses cutting string, nylon spool (provided)
1. Adjustable length (85 - 115 cm)
2. Easy grip and comfortable to hold main handle
3. Ergonomic, comfortable handling in any working position
4. Excellent trimming effect
5. With trimming wheels
6. Charging time : 3 - 4 hours, Running time : 20 - 30 minutes (depending on workload)
3 months local supplier warranty